Our terms and conditions1. Shipment of your order
2. Price of our products
- Paid orders are always shipped within one day.
- The shipment costs are £8.95 / order
- The minium order amount is £19.95 / order
- Flowerbulbsinc.co.uk delivers in the UK and Europe only.
- Flowerbulbsinc.co.uk’s delivery partner is GLS. If no one is at home at the address specified, we will attempt to deliver to the neighbours, or the recipient may collect the package from the post office. A message will then be left with the addressee with the date and address of delivery. We do not deliver on Sundays.
- The prices for the products and services offered are stated in GBP and include shipping and VAT. Prices are subject to change. Errors and omissions excepted.
4. Personal information of our customers
- The customer or recipient must be aware at all times of the perishable nature of bulbs and seeds, and of the related severe impact of the weather and seasons, including temperature effects. Flowerbulbsinc.co.uk will always replace products when they are out of stock.
- Flowerbulbsinc.co.uk will endeavour to deliver the order in accordance with Article 1.1. Any delivery period overrun does not entitle you either to compensation or to cancel the order or dissolve the contract, except in the event of decay. Any decay must be reported to Flowerbulbsinc.co.uk in writing (by fax or e-mail) within one day of receipt.An agreement comes into effect once you have agreed to pay. The risk of the products passes to the buyer at the time of delivery.
- In the event of breakage or loss during transport, Flowerbulbsinc.co.uk will arrange for delivery of a new product as quickly as possible, and/or full or partial refund, provided you report the breakage or loss within eight hours of receipt of the product (by telephone, fax or e-mail). In the absence of this report, you will not be entitled to any replacement product or compensation of any nature whatsoever. Flowerbulbsinc.co.uk will inform you as quickly as possible by telephone, fax and/or e-mail of any inability to deliver in accordance with the contract because of force majeure, without being liable for compensation of any nature. In the event of force majeure, Flowerbulbsinc.co.uk, after consulting you, may cancel the contract, or alternatively postpone delivery until such time as the force majeure situation ceases. Force majeure is taken to include circumstances comparable with the following:
- Restrictive government measures;
- Crop failure or seasonality of products;
- Business interruptions or problems at suppliers, carriers, or other third parties on whom Flowerbulbsinc.co.uk depends;
- A full or partial strike or breakdown in the transport system;
- Riots and other disturbances that impede timely performance of the contract;
- Full or partial interruptions in the production organization of, or industrial action or employee lock-outs in the company, or another company from which goods, raw materials, or products may be sourced.
5. Cancellation of orders
- Flowerbulbsinc.co.uk uses personal details only for the satisfactory handling of orders. The details are recorded on file and cannot be accessed by third parties.
- In view of the perishable nature of bulbs and seeds, cancellation is not allowed after ordering.
- We do not process orders on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays; your orders will be handled on the next working day.
- Deliveries to hospitals, care homes, hotels, restaurants, camp sites, offices, etc. are entirely for your own expense and risk, in that organizations of this kind have their own internal procedures for the acceptance of deliveries.
- The perishable nature of bulbs and seeds means that Flowerbulbsinc.co.uk is unable to offer a cooling-off period in which you may cancel the contract without stating reasons after receipt of the garden products concerned.
- Flowerbulbsinc.co.uk’s liability is limited to three times the invoice value.
- These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law. All disputes that may arise in connection with contracts deriving from these terms and conditions must be submitted in the first instance to the competent court in Alkmaar exclusively, unless expressly agreed to the contrary at any time.
- Flowerbulbsinc.co.uk cannot be held liable for the information given on this website. The information is provided for information purposes only. Flowerbulbsinc.co.uk accepts no liability whatsoever for incomplete information, textual and typing errors, or any other inaccuracies that may appear on this site. Flowerbulbsinc.co.uk cannot be held liable for any consequences of the use of any products or services offered on this site.
Hoorn, The Netherlands
Onze algemene voorwaarden - bloembollenkopen.nl
Nos conditions générales - Lesbulbesafleurs.com